The Old Muscat Souq modern quilt pattern is designed and written by Shelby from the Nomadic Quilter.
This pattern is inspired by a family trip to Oman. The Old Muscat Souq sits on the Gulf of Oman and is a maze of stalls for shoppers wanting fabics and souvenirs. This pattern came from a beautiful wall in this district.
- Fat quarter version uses many different fabrics
- Yardage version uses three fabrics
- Perfect for the advanced beginner
- Pattern has many diagrams so you can easily follow along
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Available in baby, throw, twin and queen sizes
About this listing:
Please note this is a paper copy of the pattern.
Comes in a sealed bag
Pattern is in full color and measures 5 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches
It will be mailed to you within 2-4 business days.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.