Little Three Creeks Quilt Pattern is designed and written by Shelby from the Nomadic Quilter
Little Three Creeks was inspired by a favorite hike from my childhood, and now with my family, in Central Oregon. This pattern show cases three mountains, three creeks in the middle and a shadow of the top three mountains on the bottom.
- Available in baby, throw and bed size.
- Each size has a slightly different layout (see image).
- Perfect for the advanced beginner.
- This pattern uses half square triangles and half rectangle triangles.
- Pattern has many diagrams.
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
About this listing:
Please note this is a paper copy of the pattern.
Comes in a sealed bag
Pattern is in full color and measures 5 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches
It will be mailed to you within 2-4 business days.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.