The G-Force is a modern quilt pattern designed and written by Shelby from the Nomadic Quilter.
This pattern was inspired by a "glowing heart" my grandmother has drawn in every card or letter she has ever written to me. The G-Force is the nickname my cousins and I have called my grandparents for years.
About this pattern:
- Great for the advanced beginner quilter
- Large, block based
- Uses 3/8 yards or fat quarters for the scrappy version
- Pattern has many diagrams so you can easily follow along
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Available in baby, throw and full sizes
- Bonus mini pattern using corners scraps
Upon completion of your order, a digital file of this pattern will be emailed to you. There is a 4 download limit on the pattern, so please save to your computer.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.