Lodhi Garden was inspired by a very special garden I would take my kids to every Friday. It is also inspired by the Lotus flower which holds significant meanings in different cultures and religions in Asia.
- Uses a variety of color waves of fabrics
- Great pattern for using scraps
- Pattern is available in baby, throw and twin sizes
- Perfect for the advanced beginner
- Pattern has many diagrams so you can easily follow along
Upon completion of your order, a digital file of this pattern will be emailed to you. There is a 4 download limit on the pattern, so please save to your computer.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.