The Old Muscat Souq modern quilt pattern is designed and written by Shelby from the Nomadic Quilter.
This pattern is inspired by a family trip to Oman. The Old Muscat Souq sits on the Gulf of Oman and is a maze of stalls for shoppers wanting fabics and souvenirs. This pattern came from a beautiful wall in this district.
- Fat quarter version uses many different fabrics
- Yardage version uses three fabrics
- Perfect for the advanced beginner
- Pattern has many diagrams so you can easily follow along
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Available in baby, throw, twin and queen sizes
Upon completion of your order, a digital file of this pattern will be emailed to you. There is a 4 download limit on the pattern, so please save to your computer.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.