The Stepwell is a modern quilt pattern designed and written by Shelby from the Nomadic Quilter.
This pattern was inspired by an ancient Stepwell in Jairpur, India. This beautiful design mimics the steps women would take to gather water for their families.
About this pattern:
- Block based quilt
- Pattern uses strip piecing to make a faster finish
- Two different fabrics are used
- Includes two different trimming options
- Consistent seams are very important. A seam guide is suggested
- Pattern has many diagrams so you can easily follow along
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Available in baby, throw, twin and queen sizes
Upon completion of your order, a digital file of this pattern will be emailed to you. There is a 4 download limit on the pattern, so please save to your computer.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.