The Taj is a modern quilt pattern designed and written by Shelby from the Nomadic Quilter.
This pattern was inspired by the monuments and tombs that Shelby and her family would explore during their travels in Asia. The Taj is named after the Taj Mahal, one of the most famous tombs and monuments to love in the world.
About this pattern:
- Great for the advanced beginner quilter
- Large, block based
- Uses Fat Quarters
- Pattern has two variations
- Pattern has many diagrams so you can easily follow along
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Available in baby, throw, twin, full and king sizes
Upon completion of your order, a digital file of this pattern will be emailed to you. There is a 4 download limit on the pattern, so please save to your computer.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.