Little Three Creeks Quilt Pattern is designed and written by Shelby from the Nomadic Quilter
Little Three Creeks was inspired by a favorite hike from my childhood, and now with my family, in Central Oregon. This pattern show cases three mountains, three creeks in the middle and a reflection of the top three mountains on the bottom.
- Available in baby, large throw and bed size.
- Each size has a slightly different layout (see image).
- Perfect for the advanced beginner.
- Pattern uses half square triangles and half rectangle triangles.
- Pattern has many diagrams.
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
Upon completion of your order, a digital file of this pattern will be emailed to you. There is a 4 download limit on the pattern, so please save to your computer.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.