Little Three Creeks Quilt Pattern is designed and written by Shelby from the Nomadic Quilter
Little Three Creeks was inspired by a favorite hike from my childhood, and now with my family, in Central Oregon. This pattern show cases three mountains, 3 creeks in the middle and a shadow of the top three mountains on the bottom.
- Uses yardage with 5 different colors
- Perfect for the advanced beginner
- Pattern has many diagrams so you can easily follow along
- Easily able to use scraps or one solid color for all the mountains
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Available in large, throw size
Upon completion of your order, a digital file of this pattern will be emailed to you. There is a 4 download limit on the pattern, so please save to your computer.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.