Colored Glass is a modern quilt pattern designed and written by Shelby from the Nomadic Quilter.
Colored Glass was inspired by the beautiful cathedrals of Europe. The beauty and artistry of the stained glass windows has amazed me since my first visit as a child.
About this pattern:
- Great for the beginner quilter (must be able to sew a consistent 1/4 in. seam).
- Block based using two different blocks.
- Uses Fat Quarters and background fabric.
- Pattern has many diagrams so you can easily follow along.
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
- Available in baby, throw, twin, queen and king sizes.
- Coloring page for all sizes included in pattern.
Upon completion of your order, a digital file of this pattern will be emailed to you. There is a 4 download limit on the pattern, so please save to your computer.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.