The Rebekah is a modern quilt pattern designed and written by Shelby from the Nomadic Quilter.
This pattern was created as a great quilt for the beginner quilter. It's fast and easy. The Rebekah is inspired by my friend, Rebekah, who is fun, cheerful and loving, but also a little bit scrambled.
About this pattern:
- Great for the beginner quilter
- Jelly roll friendly and fat quarter friendly
- Pattern has many diagrams so you can easily follow along
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Available in baby, throw and twin sizes
About this listing:
Please note this is a paper copy of the pattern.
Comes in a sealed bag
Pattern is in full color and measures 5 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches
- Pattern has lots of diagrams
It will be mailed to you within 2-4 business days.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.