THIS IS A PRE-ORDER FOR A PAPER PATTERN. THEY WILL BE MAILED AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE.
Jack's Gate is a modern quilt pattern designed by Shelby from the Nomadic Quilter.
Each house and flat in our neighborhood is guarded by a gate and many times the gate gives insight into the owner of the house. This quilt pattern is inspired by these gates and the flowers that enliven the concrete walls around our houses.
About this pattern:
- Great for the intermediate quilter.
- Uses fat eighths for the flowers but could easily use scraps.
- Pattern has many diagrams so you can easily follow along.
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
- Available in crib, throw and bed sizes.
- Pattern is pieced on point.
About this listing:
Please note this is a paper copy of the pattern.
Comes in a sealed bag
Pattern is in full color and measures 5 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches
It will be mailed to you within 2-4 business days.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.