Lodhi Garden was inspired by a very special garden I would take my kids to every Friday. It is also inspired by the Lotus flower which holds significant meanings in different cultures and religions in Asia.
About the pattern:
- Uses a variety of color waves of fabrics.
- Great pattern for using scraps.
- Pattern is available in baby, throw and twin sizes.
- Perfect for the advanced beginner.
- Has many diagrams so you can easily follow along.
About this listing:
Please note this is a paper copy of the pattern.
Comes in a sealed bag
Pattern is in full color and measures 5 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches
- Pattern has lots of diagrams
It will be mailed to you within 2-4 business days.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.