Slightly Scrambled is a fun, modern quilt pattern for the beginner quilter. This quilt can be scrappy or more organized depending on which version you make. Use precuts, fat quarters, yardage or scraps.
Slightly Scrambled is block based. If you can sew a four patch, you can definitely make this quilt!
About this pattern:
- Great for the beginner quilter.
- Features the four patch.
- Two versions included with the pattern (scrappy and more organized version)
- Scrap, fat quarter and precut friendly!
- Pattern has many diagrams so you can easily follow along.
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
- Available in baby, throw, twin and queen sizes.
About this listing:
- Please note this is a paper copy of the pattern.
- Comes in a sealed bag.
- Pattern measures 5 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches.
- It will be mailed to you in 2-4 business days.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.