Slightly Scrambled is block based. If you can sew a four patch, you can definitely make this quilt!
About this pattern:
- Great for the beginner quilter.
- Features the four patch.
- Two versions included with the pattern (scrappy and more organized version)
- Scrap, fat quarter and precut friendly!
- Pattern has many diagrams so you can easily follow along.
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
- Available in baby, throw, twin and queen sizes.
Upon completion of your order, a digital file of this pattern will be emailed to you. There is a 4 download limit on the pattern, so please save to your computer.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.