The G-Force is a modern quilt pattern designed and written by Shelby from the Nomadic Quilter.
This pattern was inspired by a "glowing heart" my grandmother has drawn in every card or letter she has ever written to me. The G-Force is the nickname my cousins and I have called my grandparents for years.
About this pattern:
- Great for the advanced beginner quilter
- Large, block based
- Uses 3/8 yards or fat quarters for the scrappy version
- Pattern has many diagrams so you can easily follow along
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Available in baby, throw and full sizes
- Bonus mini pattern using corners scraps
About this listing:
Please note this is a paper copy of the pattern.
Comes in a sealed bag
Pattern is in full color and measures 5 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches
- Pattern has lots of diagrams
It will be mailed to you within 2-4 business days.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.