The Rebekah is a modern quilt pattern designed and written by Shelby from the Nomadic Quilter.
This pattern was created as a great quilt for the beginner quilter. It's fast and easy. The Rebekah is inspired by my friend, Rebekah, who is fun, cheerful and loving, but also a little bit scrambled.
About this pattern:
- Great for the beginner quilter
- Jelly roll friendly and fat quarter friendly
- Pattern has many diagrams so you can easily follow along
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Available in baby, throw, twin and queen sizes
Upon completion of your order, a digital file of this pattern will be emailed to you. There is a 4 download limit on the pattern, so please save to your computer.
Do not redistribute, sell or copy the pattern, it is for personal use only. Quilts may be made and sold from this pattern on a non-commercial basis. If you sell quilts made from this pattern please credit the Nomadic Quilter LLC.